EXPLAIN 1: THE CRUSADES
Developing our Understanding-Task #2: Finding the "When?"
TASK #2: "When did the Crusades take place? When did each start and when did they end?"
1. Open your word document "The Crusades".
2. Copy and paste the questions: "When did the Crusades take place? When did each start and when did they end? What was going on before the Crusades?" on the document, below your TASK #1 work.
3. Visit the links below to find the answers to the questions.
4. Choose the information that best answers the questions and copy and paste it onto your word document "The Crusades." Make sure you only copy and paste information that answers the question. You don't want any superfluous information. (Hint: There was more than one crusade.)
5. Under your answers, copy and paste the url.
6. Under the url, copy, paste, and answer the questions: "What about this information stands out to you? Do you think one crusade was more important than another? If you had to number them in order of importance or impact on the world, how would you do that? What information is unclear or confusing?"
7. Be prepared to discuss your responses in Dialogue Center.