EXPLAIN 1: THE CRUSADES
Developing our Understanding-Task #4: Finding the "Who?"
TASK #4: "Who were the leaders in the Crusades? Who were the people affected by the Crusades?"
1. Open your word document "The Crusades".
2. Copy and paste the questions: "Who were the leaders in the Crusades? Who were the people affected by the Crusades?" on the document, below your TASK #3 work.
3. Visit the links below to find the answers to the questions
4. Choose the information that best answers the questions and copy and paste it onto your word document "The Crusades". Make sure your information answers the questions completely. (Hint: Describe each of the three leaders and his influence on the Crusades. Also, describe the people who were not the leaders-the "regular Joes" or "Mr. Average Citizen".)
5. Under your answers, copy and paste the urls that you used. There are more sites for this task so be sure to identify the correct url for each piece of information you copied and pasted.
6. Under the url, copy, paste, and answer the following questions: "Which leader do you think had the most influence? Why? Which people do you think were most affected by the Crusades? Why?".
7. Be prepared to discuss your responses in Dialogue Center.